Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

module for file rfc file in PI 7.1

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello guys,

I have a file rfc file scenario without bpm

I went thru this blog which shows very nicely on how this can be acheived

http://wiki.sdn.sap.com/wiki/display/XI/File-RFC-File(Without%20BPM)

The moules specified there ..RequestResponseBean and ResponseOneway Bean..can they be used in PI 7.1 also??

do e hve to check if they have been deployed already???

pls share ur thoughts

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes they can be used in SAP PI7.1 also....to confirm you can search for the module in PI7.1 section of help.sap.com

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks abhishek...

I acheived the result n sxmb_moni..but..Im unable to get the file on the receiver side with the result..

Should I have a receiver agreement for the file receiver communication channel??

but the service interface does not show u cos it is outbound synchronous..

pls help

former_member200962
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
Should I have a receiver agreement for the file receiver communication channel??

Not needed....in case if you want to confirm check Step7 and 8 of the wiki that you mentioned in the first post.

Recever Agreement is required for RFC channel and you should make a proper reference for the receiver channel in the Module section of teh Sender FILE channel.

Regards,

Abhishek.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Ravendra,

You donot require to create any Receiver Agreement for File Channel. Just mention the proper parameter names and values for that module in Sender File Channel. You have to provide the receiver channel and receiver service name. This will work properly.

Regards,

Nutan

Former Member
0 Kudos

I had the very same scenario...

No luck :-(...still searching for an alternative...

I have got the response in moni..but unable to create a file on the target end...

In CC monitoring..,,the channel just says functioning...

Ne ideas guys??

@ Ravindra : were u able to solve the issue??

Edited by: Ibrahim on Apr 13, 2010 10:45 AM