cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reverse Goods receipt after Quality Inspection...

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Expets,

I'm able to do the GR reverse after the Quality inspection Lot also using mb01 and mov type 102.The stcok is also updating as soon as i do the reverse. Here my questions are.......

1)Why I need to do the cancel of Inspection Lot since there is no effect on stock postings by cancellation and stock postings are effected by GR only.

2) GR = 10 qty

Inspection Lot = 5 Unrestricted, and for remaining UD for 5 has not been made.

here I'm able to do the reversal of GR for 10 Qty and I did also. and same time I,M not able to do the cancellation of Lot because the qty 5 is still pending, for this If i post the qty 5 to un restricted in the Lot and do the cancellation lot , the stock will be duplicated in mmbe. kindly guide me how to handle this type of issue....

where reversal of GR for full qty before partial Inspection qty for the lot and completing the inspection lot after GR reversal and cancellation of full Lot

Regards,

Sri.........

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sridevi, I don't think it is how this should work. Could you please check if your SLOC allows negative quantities- OMJJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Pavan,

OMJJ wanhat selection do i need to select ?

Regards,

Sri......

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry Sridevi, OMJ1, not OMJJ, Typo

former_member182489
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

reverse UD and try it will work. SAp Note is available for it . Take th help frm abaper and develop th Ztode nd try .

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Manu,

For wht Z-Tcode and programme has to be developed ?

Regards,

Sri......