cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ROS (without SUS) and EBP in same client-Transferred BP status?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Friends,

We are working on SRM 7.

The ROS (without SUS) and EBP are implemented on the same SRM client.

In supplier registration process, when the accepted business partner is transferred from ROS to EBP, a supplier is correctly created in EBP client with the same business partner number, but the status of the transferred business partner is not updated from 'ACCEPTED' to 'RELEASED', hence there is risk that user can transfer the business partner again.

As per OSS note 857386, the status released is set automatically by the system when an accepted supplier has been distributed. Also the status is valid only for DISTRIBUTED suppliers, that is, ONLY for suppliers TRANSFERED through OPI.

I understand, if ROS (without SUS) and EBP are deployed on separate clients in same server then when the accepted business partner is transferred from ROS to EBP, system triggers an XI message to update the ROS business partner status to 'RELEASED'. Is my understanding right?

How do we update the transferred business partner status to RELEASED when ROS and EBP are on same client?

Regards,

Sandeep Parab

Edited by: Sandeep Meghashyam Parab on Apr 9, 2010 11:43 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandedp,

Can you please tell me how to deploy EBP and ROS in SRM, please provide the stepsfor the samme becauser i am new to SRM.

Thanks in advance

Sreekanth

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Sandeep,

I too have a requirement to implement ROS without SUS in SRM 7.0 PPS. Can you send the config guide or steps to follow both in the ROS side and in the SRM Side. Your kind help will be rewarded and highly appreciated.

with regards,

Freemind