cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Insurance application to SAP Interface for SD Billing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus;

Pls help me with these requirments: (Baseline v1.604)

Scenario:

Insurance application:

1) Proposal is generated

2) Receipt generated in third party insurance application

3) Proposal converts to policy in third party application

Requirement:

When receipt is generated in that application, it has to trigger an invoice in SAP for that policy number and customer which has to be cleared against the receipt number in that application. Please guide me on this as to what transactions in SAP would help in getting this done.

I am asking this question from functional point of view, not the ABAP side of this.

Refunds:

A TO BE has to developed for Policy cancellation also (Refunds)

1) Policy is cancelled

2) Refund Voucher created in that application

This has to trigger a refund in SAP against the same policy number and customer id leading to accounts payable in SAP..

In a gist...the client wants the sale part to happen in current application and the financials to migrate to SAP.

Any guidance will be much appreciated.

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

0 Kudos

Hi ,

Scenario:

Insurance application:

1) Proposal is generated

You have not mentioned weather proposal can be rejected or not.Anyway consider this as the sales order.this sales order is sent to the third party through EDI configuration.(ALE if not third party is not the SAP system)

2) Receipt generated in third party insurance application

3) Proposal converts to policy in third party application

for 2 and 3 -This info is taken back in SAP again through EDI and calls the FM for billing document.The out put of the billing document can be configured as the policy .Or ALE (Calling another custom EDI/Print program with the save event of billing document) can create the policy.

Regards,

Vishwajit

Answers (0)