cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ADOBE Form Table printing Multiple pages

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am having a suituation that in ADOBE Forms I need to display same internal table data in multiple pages. But while i display it the data only printing in first page. I want to print the same data in the second page also. How to do this? any idea please.

Regards

Srikanth S

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also facing same problem.

It would be helpful if anyone has got a solution to achieve this.

Thanks in advance

0 Kudos

Hi,

I am also having the similar requirement, to print the same internal tables on multiple pages. Could you please share with me how did u resolve. Will be more helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

I am also facing same problem.

please reply if u have solution.

Thanks in advance.

Pavan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Srikanth,

I am also having the similar requirement, to print the same internal tables on multiple pages. Could you please share with me how did u resolve. Will be more helpful.

Thanks in advance.

Vadivu.

OttoGold
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

when your table is too long for one page, it should of course continue on the next page and the next one. If that does not happen, it is probably because you didn´t maintain some settings. For example: do you have your subform (table level) with content flowed, top to bottom and (tab Layout) auto-fit for height? If not, then only this "rectangle" is filled and the subform does not expand to the next page.

Regards Otto

p.s.: note there is Adobe forms forum under NetWeaver

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hy Otto,

his requirement was a bit different from what you answered I am saying this because i've stumbled on the same problem. I have a table that varies between 4 or 8 rows and let's say half of the page it's enough for it. But i need this table to appear on every page. I created the table in the Master Page, but it shows only on the first page. The other pages will not display the table.

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Use Main Form / WIndow for your table .

Thanks

Devinder