Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

credit management related issue - please respond ASAP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a credit management related issue,

The requirement is as below:-

If receivables value is zero for a customer and after a sales order is saved and delivery is created, a check should happen to see if the GROSS (Total including VAT) , not Net, value exceeds the credit limit for that customer and the delivery doc should be blocked and then del doc will be released by the credit reps using VKM5.

My client wants the orders to accepted always and delivery notes created but the delivery notes should be blocked from further processing. They are then released by the credit reps using VKM5.

If receivables value is more than zero,then system response is OK.

I understand that Customer's credit limit is the amount entered whichrepresents an upper limit for the total receivables and the foreseeable receivables from the customer.

If the Receivables value is zero, system will not check the credit limt value at all.

Thanks,

Rohit

Edited by: rohit rathi on Apr 8, 2010 11:16 AM-updated

Edited by: rohit rathi on Apr 8, 2010 11:18 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

ihfild

SmileZhang
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi Rohit,

1.If you don't want to perform check on sales order stage, then you could leave the credit check as blank for the sales order type.

2.Please leave the field "credit active" as X for the sales order item category. Then even the check itself is not performed, the credit value is updated when saving the order.

3.The credit price is copied from sales order to delivery document. If you would like to configure which value(Total including VAT) should be taken as the credit price, the configuration is done in V/08. Define the line as subtotal=A. Then the amount is taken as credit price.

4.You could create your own routine and assign it to OVA8 no check if you want the credit check not being performed when Receivables value is zero. However from my point of view, it doesn't make so much sense to do that. For example, one big order could expeire the credit limit and make the receivalables with a big amount.

Best regards,

Smile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Many Thanks to both of you for your response.

We have not maintained any setting in system for GI, so no use of credit grp 3.

We only have setting at so and dly

At SO:

>Check is dynamic, horizon 14 days.Ans update grp is 000012.

For Delivery:

>Check is static and open deliveries is ticked.

>Oldest of open item is ticked.

>Released document are still unchecked:

deviation in % 10

no of days 10

Please advice.

Thanks again.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you require delivery level check maintain credit group 02 . I think your requirement is delivery document should be saved but PGI should not be done. Then maintain credit gruoup 03.

Then maintain automatic determination based on this credit group, risk category, credit control area.

Above case all blocked deliveries can be released from VKM5.

In case if you dont want to take open sales order values you can maintain updatin group in OVA8 as 0000015. This you have not revealed clearly. If required all open documents maintain 0000012 only.

Regards

Jagan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Go to the T.Code OVAK

Maintain the sales document types credit limit check credit group selet 3 .

Thanks.

Vasu