cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

MB31 AFTER PARTIAL CONFIRMATION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I would like to know if it is possible to register a partial confirmation for a production order and then introduce these confirmed units into my stock while the production order isn't still closed.

If so, how should i proceed?

Thanks in advance,

Luis.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes it is possible.

Do the following:

Go to OPK4, in General individual entry tab, make the confirmation type 'automatic final confirmation'.

Now whenever you do a partial GR, keep the same partial quantity in 'to be confirmed qty' field of the confirmation screen. Doing so, your order status will become 'PCNF' (partially confrimed). Thus you can do the GR for the rest of the quantity later and the same remaining quantity will be reflected in your confirmation screen (qty to be confirmmed). Only when the total confirmed quantity becomes equal to or greater than the 'to be confirmed qty', your order status will become CNF (final confirmation).

Hope this helps.

Snigdho.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you very much for your answer.

I have done what you wrote but i still get this error when trying to do GR in transaction MB31:

it informs that my order "does not contain any selectable items".

I have checked my order status:

REL Released

MSPT Material Shortage ( I should be able to do GR despite this fact)

PCNF Partially confirmed

PRC Pre-costed

SETC Settlement rule created

Operations are also released and partially confirmed.

Where is the error?

Thanks

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

The auto GR must be set in one of the control key or PS profile.

Haven't you had an error for goods movement while doing the confirmation.

Check your confirmation in CO14.

SmanS

Former Member
0 Kudos

What was the order quantity? check all the material documents against this order and let us know, this might help us to analyze..

Former Member
0 Kudos

The order quantity is 5 but I have partially confirmed 2.

There are only 2 movements 261 for 2 components, but I don't think this is relevant.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

no 261 movement is definitely not relevant. But just to clarify, you have mentioned "There are only 2 movements 261 for 2 components" do you mean that both the movements are 261? And you have also written that you have "partially confirmed 2".. have you done the GR through MB31? Or you only have confirmed?

Also check COGI, put your order (in case your control key makes auto GR) and find out if there are any error with GR..

Edited by: snigdho on Apr 8, 2010 1:37 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Luis,

Yes you can do it.

Confirmation doesn't have direct impact on GR unitll it is not auto GR.

So with MB31 or MIGO you can GR the quantity as much as you like.

Hope this helps you.

SmanS