cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

process chain for a particular selection profile

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi, How can I create a process chain in DP to run only for selected selection profiles?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurucharan,

You can create seperate activities containing the required selection profiles and assign them in DP background jobs. you can use these background jobs in your process chain to run for specific selection profiles.

In the Job in selection ID, choose several and then you can define as many selectin profiles you want.

Let me know if it helps.

Regards

Gaurav

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurucharan

If you want DP back gorund jobs in the process chain, you will select the DP background processing step under demand planning. However the system will ask you to create a job and an activity so that you can attach the same to the process varaint while adding the step in the process chain.

While creating the job, you can select the selection profile and the aggregation level at which you want to run the job.

It is here that you can that you restrict your step to be executed only to your selection profile.

For creating the selection profile, you can either create the same in //MC77 or use the selection ids that you create the in the DP planning books.

Let me know if this helps.

Rgds, Sandeep

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You check the program variant and (/SAPAPO/MC77) restrict it in Process chain.

Hope this will help you.

Regards,

Santosh Kumar Mishra