cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Project budget can be divided into quarterly or half yearly basis

Former Member
0 Kudos

Is there possibility to have budget quarterly or half yearly to a project in order to restrict purchase requisitions and purchase orders for particular quarter period.

We got 1cr as our annual budget is there possibility where we can divide our budget in four quarters 20, 20, 20, 40 lak each quarter. In first quarter donu2019t want o exceed my orders more thatn20 lak . . . . .

If there is any solution please let me know

Thanks & regards

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can follow what Ahmed has suggested. Adding to Ahmed's reply, make sure that you tick the check box for Releases when you set up your budget profile.Availability will come into picture for the released amount only.

Best Regards,

Gokul

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Any report where we can see released budget or released budget by date to a project.

Thanks & regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Yes, you can see only released budget by date to a project using a std SAP report....use CJI8 report, but at the input screen click Menu>Extras>Select Value type...here selecty only value type 45 and uncheck all other value types...now enter your project number and execute the reprot...you will only released budget to the project with date...you will have to change the layout to get your desired fields....

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Thanks for your reply

But still we want have full budgetary control,

So that in future if i want to know at particular period (2010year/1stquarter) how much amount has been released to a project.

EG: in 2011 i want to know how much amount i have released to a project for a period (2010year/1stquarter)

thanks & regards

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear those informations are available in CJI8 - Budget line items report...you can see when and how much budget has been released..

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all

Is there any report which shows only released budget for a Project

nitin_patoliya
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I don't think there is any std. report to your requirement

you can use S_ALR_87013560 - Budget updates which solve your purpose partially.

With Regards

Nitin P.

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can use the Budget supplement functionality.Supplement you budget each month with a specific amount. In thsi way you can supplement budget at start of every month and keep the track of the same. Report suggested by Nitin will help

Sarang

former_member203108
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Budget can be provided either overall or anually...no provision for periodic budget....but as an alternative, you can use budget release function....say allocate 1cr as annual budget and then release only 20 for first quarter and then release another 20 for next quarter like that....