Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Billing error: "Division" information missing

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi gurus,

I need your help/guidance, please!

When I am billing a sales order (VA01), I am getting an error: FI accounting document has not been created, because the "Division" value is missing.

I have checked the sales order, and all the "Division" fields have the right information.

I can´t see any "empty" field in sales order..

Do I need to do any parametrization in FI?

Can you guys help me on this, please?

Where can I find this "Division" field with the missing value?

How can I sort this problem?

ANY GUIDANCE / LIGHT ON THIS WILL BE GOOD!!

Thank you!!!!

Kind regards

S.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you provide the detailed error message id and message number?

Did you met this error in VF02?

Thanks,

Alex

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Alex,

I am using the transaction VA01.

The error code is "ZI004".

It´s seems the error has to do with the VAT. Because, if I don´t include the VAT in the sales order, the system bills the sales order with no problem.

According to one of my colleagues, apparently, it has to do with the fact that the VAT is not relevant for the division.

Any idea where I can see this ?

Thank you

Regards

S.

Lakshmipathi
Active Contributor
0 Kudos
The error code is "ZI004".

While your subject says Billing error, you have indicated that the error is in sale order.

Coming to the issue, this is not a standard one. Control has been impleted through some exit in such a way that you should have a valid tax code for the combination of a selected Division and this is only my guess. Take the help of ABAPer and redo the process in debug mode so that you will come to know what exactly the issue is.

thanks

G. Lakshmipathi

alex_zheng
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Since this is your own defined message, we don't know under what kind of condition, it

would be issued. I am not able to explain more as it is not coming from the standard

program.

You could set a watch point with sy-msgno = 004 in debugging mode, then you could

check the logic which triggers this error.

Please check with the developer who created this part of logic for further help.

Thanks,

Alex