cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

The change of SC will affect the Contract ?

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI, Expert :

I work in SRM 7.0 ,ECS

I create one Shopping Cart with 2 Material item , and then create the FRx according this SC .In the new FRx ,I add one Service item ,and publish it .

In the end ,I get 2 contracts according the RFx, one with the material ,one with the Service .Why the all items are not in the same contract ? How can I create the one contract with all the items?

BR!

Alex!

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Note 1343664 - Contract gets split when created from Quote

RFx is created out of a shopping cart. A new item is added into the RFX and a quote is created for the RFx. From the quote the purchaser tries to create a Contract as a follow on document. The contract then splits into two with the item newly added in one and rest of the items in another.

THIS SAP NOTE COULD BE DESIGNED FOR YOU ONLY.

--

PLZ TEST AND TELL ME the same

1. sc with material RFX

2. add another material item in the existing RFX

3. create a contract

4. how many contracts created .. good luck

---

Note 1386301 - Contract gets split when created from Quote

RFx is created out of a shopping cart. A new item is added into the RFX and a quote is created for the RFx. From the quote the purchaser tries to create a Contract as a follow on document. The contract then splits into two with the item newly added in one and rest of the items in another.

check both notes...alex..

Muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI,Muthu :

thanks very much . I solved the problem after uploading the note that you supply .

But ,new problem is that :

the product type is "service " in the RFx ,I creat the contract according the RFx .I find the product type become to "material".I am confused about it .

BR!

Alex!

Answers (0)