Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Using VBAP table fields in VOFM ??

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Guys,

I have an requirement where i have to add an z field in vbap table.... the value in this field will

come from an screen enhancement in trx va01 for item level .......then using

VOFM trx in the menu FORMULA --> CONDITION VALUE i have created a routine

901 where i will be using fields KOMP-MGAME, XKOMV-KBETR and VBAP-ZFIELD

Following problem arises

1. VBAP is not available in the routine.

2. while CHECKING the routine an information is displayed saying "there is no main

program for include RV64A901" and is getting activated but when i CHECK the main include

RV64ANNN i am getting an error message the field VBAP is unkown

i have run the pgm RV80HGEN and RV80HGEN and checked entries in table TFRM and TFRMT

every thing seems to be fine....

looking fwd for ur help....

Mayank

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export the table structure "VBAP" into memory from the user exit routine "MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP" and import the same in your pricing routine.

Regards

Vinod

3 REPLIES 3

Former Member
0 Kudos

Export the table structure "VBAP" into memory from the user exit routine "MV45AFZZ - USEREXIT_PRICING_PREPARE_TKOMP" and import the same in your pricing routine.

Regards

Vinod

0 Kudos

thanks Vinod,

......but can u tell me why while CHECKING the routine an information is displayed saying "there is no main program for include RV64A901" and is being activated even if there are errors in my code any way to solve it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Problem solved but instead of exporting

the value i have assigned my z field of vbap

table to z field of komp and can access it

in the routien