cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Reimport Error(how solve this)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

Some modification done ABAPer in bapi. After completion of modification I reimport that bapi

from R/3 System(Ymm_Sc_Bapi_Oapending_Getlist). Then next I am dong context mapping from model object to CC and CC to View

Uom--- This is new attribute added in bapi

Then deployed that application I got this error

The initial exception that caused the request to fail, was:

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(CO_POPending.Ymm_Sc_Bapi_Oapending_Getlist_Input.Output.Outtab): structure field Uom not found

How to solve this problem.

Can u tell me what is the process after reimport the model. what we can do..next step.

Vijay

Kalluri

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Restart the J2ee engine

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friend

Why we restart the J2ee Engine..Can u tell me Briefly

Regards

Vijay

Former Member
0 Kudos

The metadata of R/3 functions are loaded during the first import (and on every restart) and not on every import (or reimport).

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

If something changes in the BAPI/RFC in the backend system, then you need to uodate the JCO Destination metadata.

Please refer to below document if helpful on you scenario :

Metadata Cache Invalidation for Adaptive RFC Models - http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/scn/go/portal/prtroot/docs/library/uuid/10465350-b4f5-2910-61ba-a58282b3b...

Web Dynpro u2013 Refresh the RFC Metadata Cache - http://www.sapgeek.net/2009/09/web-dynpro-refresh-the-rfc-metadata-cache/

if the issue not solved, then you must need to restart your J2ee engine server.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Edited by: Arun Jaiswal on Apr 8, 2010 2:55 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arun,

Than Q. I have to follow these steps. i have solved this problem in Development side. Now Deployed the application it is work in fine. Now i get proper output in Dev.

Now I have one more Problem.

This application i was converted in to portal as iview. Now i will open this iview in Portal. I got same error

that error is

"

com.sap.tc.webdynpro.progmodel.context.ContextConfigurationException: DataNodeInfo(CO_POPending.Ymm_Sc_Bapi_Oapending_Getlist_Input.Output.Outtab): structure field Uom not found "

This is error is in portal iview

Now what can i do...Pls tell me.How to solve this iview problem

Regards

Vijay Kalluri

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Vijay,

WC, Then you need to restart the WAS server to resolve this issue. because in Adaptive RFC Model, sometimes the model is not adaptive enough according to changes on the R/3 System unless the J2EE Engine is restarted.

Refer to

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Edited by: Arun Jaiswal on Apr 8, 2010 6:01 PM