cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SIDnn disabled on Production during Startup of Development Instance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

i've got a problem with our SAP environment, after restarting an instance yesterday evening on the dev LPAR the SIDnn user on the production LPAR was automatically disabled?!

Is this a password issue?

Because I've got another problem with the chgr3shloc after a restore 21 on a new IBM i hardware. And for running the qfilesvr.400 the users passwords needs to be in sync.

Tanks

Christian

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi my friend

Probably this host is where your global transport directory locates, so user SIDnn needs to exist in each host of transport landscape with the same password. Please check in each LPAR and make sure SIDnn has the correct password set, SIDADM and SIDOFR as well.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Sorry, i forgot to post that. I've checked all the SIDnn, SIDadm and SIDofr passwords before.

Regards

Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please give more details about your environment, where is the global transport directory located at? Which LPARs have this production SIDnn user, on dev and qas only? Also make sure the host with global trans directory must be started first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello,

I solved the problem!

this was an issue of the sysval QPWDLVL which set to '0' on the productive LPAR and set to '2' on the testing LPAR.

Thanks!

Christian