cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

delivery tolerance

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

I have creates sales order with 40 MT. When I am creating Post goods issue I have to deliver 60 MT. So, in VL02 I have changed quantity as 60 MT ( increased 20 MT). Once increased the quantity compare than sales order quantity am getting error delivery quantity is increases than sales order. Please suggest me how to set me tolerance in order by default I.if i want to give 20 % in all order & its come by default . what i have to maintain, in sales order or master data level. Please suggest me. If any config need please let me know the steps

thanks

Edited by: Vishal SAP1 on Apr 8, 2010 9:55 AM

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

The delivery tolearnce is group is maintained in customer master dat sales area tab under shipping Overdeliv. Tolerance

in the baove mentioned filed you can mainted the 20% .

Thanks.

Vasu

Edited by: Vasu Enaguthi on Apr 8, 2010 10:09 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI VASU FIRST OF ALL THANKS TO REPLY ME.

SEE ACTUALLY I WANT OVERALL .OVERALL MEANS NOT PARTICULAR CUSTOMER .I WANT FOR CUSTOMER .MEANS IF ANY USER CREAT SALES ORDER THAT TIME TOLERANCE BY DEFAULT TAKE . I WANT TO DO THIS TYPE OF CONFIGURATION . WHERE I DO ?????? PLEASE TELL ME

THANKS

VISHAL

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi please give me answer

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hai Experts,

Iam an SAP fresher. I learnt SD. So please suggest me abt what to read to get perfection.

Thanks.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

If you have learnt SD than best way is to practice.teach and use it.

You can refer Glyean C. William book - SAP SD implementation guide & follwing useful link :

http://sapdocs.info/application-modules/sd-overview/sd-configuration/

http://www.mysapsd.com/tag/sap-tutorials/

http://www.easymarketplace.de/online-pdfs.php

Hope this will help.

Regards,

Rajesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi its solved thanks to all of u .to solve this problem

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Vishal,

I am working with one of the leading textile manufacturers in India.. and I came across the same problem. I want to put a default delivery tolerance. I went through one of your posts of 2009. Can you please let me know how did you solve your problem? where did you add the default tolerance?

Thanks in advance,

Mandar

Edited by: Mandar Shirsavakar on Aug 17, 2011 8:00 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

You can control the Over delivery control in T.code 0VLP ( Delivery Item Category ).

Select your Delivery type LF , in " Check over delivery " give A .

Then you can change the Delivery quantity in the Delivery document.

Hope this can help you.

Regards

M. Lakshmi Narasimhan

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

Lakshmi i dont want to change quantity in delivery . i just want no authorization in user to put tolerance in sales order. it come autometically in order ..what ever we decide.no one can change in order .

please help me out

thank

vishal

Edited by: Vishal SAP1 on Apr 8, 2010 12:33 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

best thing is if you don't have any specific % pr defined for tolerance then best way to go for user exit which contain the flag which having characteristic as a 100% qty. tolerance for the specific tcode or specific item category.

Try this!

Thank You!

Gajanan

Former Member
0 Kudos

but here we have specific % ...

than what i do. i just simply want that no user can change a tolerance or no one can put their if we decide suppose x% than it must be come x% . and no one can change .please tell me

thanks

vishal