Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Variable in PO Cover Page Text is not appearing

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hello Mates,

I have a problem in Purchase Order cover page text (document title for email). It can be found in PO trasaction -> Message -> Communication method - Cover Page Text. In the cover page I wrote "Purchase Order Number: &EKKO-EBELN& ". Actually it should come in the email subject with the PO number. It is working fine in one client like "Purchase Order Number: 1234567890". But in the other client it is displaying only "Purchase Order Number:", but value of &EKKO-EBELN& is not coming. What is the reason behind this. Please throw some lights on this issue.

PS: I am using SAP standard program SAPFM06P as print program, modified script and medium as 5-External Send.

Regards,

Yasin.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Tcode NACE - select application EF - click OUTPUT TYPES - chose the one that is in use for your PO

then go to DETAILS

In the general data folder, on bottom, you assign program and routine for REPLACEMENT OF TEXT SYMBOLS:

SAPMM06E + TEXT_SYMBOL_REPLACE

See then in which task the content is saved and move it to the client where the substitution fails.

RobynCouch
Contributor
0 Kudos

Thank you Silvia.  I've never noticed that before and the problem was driving me crazy.

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

From what you said, it appears to me that it is a customizing issue.

I guess you associated to the OUTPUT TYPE, the program for the symbol conversion, and maybe that task was not copied to all the client.

it is just one simple check, hope it can help you

Silvia

former_member1292715
Participant
0 Kudos

Hi Silvia,

what you said is exactly correct, I guess. But where can I do the configuration for symbol conversion. Please explain a bit more.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

There can be no. of route cause for the problem you face.

1) Try cheking EKKO-EBELN value in Function Module of Smart form. If length will exceed the window size, content wont come.

2) Check the font style/size in both the client.

3) Check actual contents/code of smartform in both the client.

Regards,

Amee.