cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Function module 'pricing'

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear People,

Is it possible for me to pass PO number to the function module 'PRICING'.

If so, what set of fields do i need to pass.

Thanks and Regards,

Sandeep

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I undetrstood your question - it is rather ABAP question.

You can pass PO number to memory outside "pricing" module and then read it in this module using ABAP instrukctions:

EXPORT / IMPORT.

eg.

• outside PRICING module:

EXPORT PONUMBER TO MEMORY ID 'ZPONUM'.

• in PRICING module:

IMPORT PONUMBER TO LVALUE FROM MEMORY ID 'ZPONUM'

Hope, it helps.

regards,

wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Pricing is a standard SAP supplied FM. I wouldn't go around doing mods to it without careful consideration and approval from the bosses.

PO number into pricing? This is really odd. Are you trying differentiate pricing based on the PO number? It is not unusual to have sales prices based on the purchase price but PO number itself is a new one on me. I'd be curious to know what your actual requirement is. Please do post it. Maybe there is a different way to meet the requirement.

As to the mechanics of dealing with FM pricing. What you don't want to do is to IMPORT and EXPORT to memory because you are modifying standard SAP code. What you want to do is to add purchase order number to the input pricing communication structure.

1. Run SE37 and look at the input parameters. You should be able to find the import structure that said something like KOMP or KOMK ( depends on it you want PO number at item or header level). The structure type should be KOMP or KOMK.

2. If so, extend KOMP/KOMK via SE11 and add PO number field to it and generate.

That should do it. When you call FM pricing, simply fill in the PO number field.

Frank