Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Need for Invoice Table

Former Member
0 Kudos

What are the tables are included for return delivery(T-Code - MIGO)? In that, particularly Invioce of purchase order has Tax code, after click the taxes button it displays condition types, amount and condition value. I need the table name for these taxes.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

FabioPagoti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja!

You can use Performance Assistant (F1 Key) and then Technical Information to find tables for certain screen fields.

If these fields correspond to structures instead of tables you can use tcode ST05 to find the tables accessed by the system while performing some actions in the system.

Apart from the help you need, please, try to post your thread in the right place in the Forum. This forum discusses ABAP Objects and i guess your problem is related to "ABAP Dictionary" Forum.

Regards,

4 REPLIES 4

FabioPagoti
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello Raja!

You can use Performance Assistant (F1 Key) and then Technical Information to find tables for certain screen fields.

If these fields correspond to structures instead of tables you can use tcode ST05 to find the tables accessed by the system while performing some actions in the system.

Apart from the help you need, please, try to post your thread in the right place in the Forum. This forum discusses ABAP Objects and i guess your problem is related to "ABAP Dictionary" Forum.

Regards,

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Fabio,

Thanks for your reply

0 Kudos

Hi Raja,

Check tables KONH,KONV, KONP for condition records .

Regards,

S.Sivakumar

Edited by: sivakumar subramaniam on Apr 14, 2010 1:32 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Siva,

Thanks for ur reply.

I already taken those tables. But there is no condition value field for Condition Type JMOP, JAOP, JSOP,... in KONP table. And also i dont want KONV table for my issue.