cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Document is incomplete you cannot save the delivery

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi experts

when i am trying to save sales order its saying G/L account is missing , and even i saved and and doin delivery material is not pickect and in picking tab qty is zero in gray color inactive mode.

so please can you tell me what have to do complete document and how can i get that qty in picked qty.

Thanks in advance

madhu

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (5)

Answers (5)

Former Member
0 Kudos

its solved

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

thanx for your replies , but my issue is not yet solved , when i am raising sales order its giving info. that item has no open quantity. check fixed quantity ID.. am just passing it trying to do delivery in delivery i am unable to pik the quantity. becoz picking option in gray with zero quantity.

so please guide me how can i overcome this issue

Thank you So much for replying all

Regards

Madhu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

that is generic error when u r executing MTO..

basically u hav to assign internal order at billing tab of sales order header level..

hope you will come out of the error..

Thanks

Mahesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Madhu,

For completing the document, you need to follow the given steps.

Go to VA02 --> Open your order --> Click at "Enviroment" --> Click at "Analysis" --> Click at "Account Determination"

Left hand side, you can see your condition type. Open the tree and maintain the same combination in T-code VKOA with the right G/L account.

I dont think it stop you to create delivery, but it should not allow you to bill.

So 1st complete the order then go to VL01n --> create your delivery --> Click at "Subsequent function" --> Click at "Create Transfer order" --> It will take you another screen --> give your delivery number --> warehouse numnber --> Enter --> on next screen click at Generate TO --> Save it

Come back to VL02N --> Enter yoru delivery number --> Now you can see the picking is already done.

Hope it helps,

Regards,

MT

Edited by: M T on Apr 8, 2010 11:08 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi.

If the document is incomplete you cant able do the delivery. But comming to your scenario the picking tab is gray out because of picking is done through T.code LT03, and confim the TO using the LT12. then qtly will be picked .

Thanks.

Vasu.