cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

OrdRes in MD04

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi guys

I've noticed a strange problem..Old OrdRes are still hanging in MD04 for a raw material

Ii checked most of the parent orders of them..following is the order header status of them

1.DLV

2.CNF

and not yet TECO'd and when i checked the consumption of this particular material..In all the orders actual consumption is less than the planned consumption

Normally when the order receives the final confirmation all the open reservation can be cleared, I can see that in CO14 for all orders -"Clear Reservation" is also ticked

When "Clear Reservation" is ticked then in the prod order component overview normally those components receive FIs ticked - Indicates that a reservation item is completed.

I even checked in test system..even though the actual issued qty is less than the planned qty..once i do the final confirmation with "Clear Reservation" ticked then the component gets FIs ticked and OrdRes vanishes from MD04

But for these orders in production system..its not the case..FIs not ticked even though fnal confirmation is done.. "Clear Reservation" is ticked and OrdRes still appearing in MD04

And another interesting thing is there are orders with the same situation but still OrdRes's are not there for this raw material

I just want to understand the reason for such odd behavior(why the Fis not getting ticked and ORdRes not disappearing from MD04 and in second case how come OrdRes has disappeared from MD04 for some orders even when FI's not ticked and acutal issue qty is less than planned qty) and not the solution as we all know the solution how to get OrdRes disappear from MD04

Hope my above explanation of the issue in understandable

Appreciate your early response on this

Thanks

SVP

Just bumping this up..pls suggest

Edited by: SVP on Apr 8, 2010 11:52 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member196530
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Dear ,

Please check couple points in this case :

1.I hope there must be goods movement pending(261) still in those order .So even the GMPS status sEt up in the Production Order , CNF,DLV happend , it will appears in MD04. In that case you need to clear those reservation from MM side . Set the TECO to Production Order and check in MD04 with dependent requirement .OrdRes is the MRP Element Text for Depedent Requirement

2.Check the Transction Call per MRP Element in navigation Profile in SPRO -Configure Stock Requirement List .Here

3.Check Filter -Define Selection Rule and Define Diplay Filter in SPRO -Configure Stock Requirement Lis.Basically , here in selection rule system decide what are the MRP element to be displayed in various selection rule .You can restrict accordingly

Analysie and revert back

Regards

JH

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Apr 8, 2010 8:28 AM

Edited by: Jiaul Haque on Apr 8, 2010 8:32 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH

Thanks for your reply

On your first point - I would beg to differ..if the production order gets CNF then all the open reservations are claered by the system and the components receive FIS indicator in the component overview of the production order..there is also nothing left in COGI..so system should remove the OrdRes but it has not happened

Check point 2 & 3 - no problem with customizing

Thanks

SVP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi JH

Thanks for your reply

On your first point - I would beg to differ..if the production order gets CNF then all the open reservations are claered by the system and the components receive FIS indicator in the component overview of the production order..there is also nothing left in COGI..so system should remove the OrdRes but it has not happened

Checked point 2 & 3 - no problem with customizing

Thanks

SVP

Can any one pls check this issue and provide inputs

Edited by: SVP on Apr 12, 2010 9:45 AM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi SVP

I think for this particular order you have not done Good issue against the reservation, that is why the reservations are still showing in MD04 Screen.

What is the Transaction code you are using for GI to production order? MB1A? or Backflush based on Confirmation?

You need to follow one of the below/

a) You need to issue the materials either through MB1A, 261movt type and against reservation for that particular order

b) Backflush indicators need to be activated at various points(Material master, Work center, routing) and while confirmation is done the Raw materials are issued against the reservation created for that order.

Once the above is done then the Reservations disappear from the MD04 Screen.

Please check and revert.