Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

How to create locked Transport Request

Rocky1
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a requirement where I want to create a transport request that cannot be released to any other system i.e, locked transport. I need this transport to create a package to put my works related to a local tool that I want to create in the development server. This is an internal tool and need not be released to any other system. Please help in creating this transport.

Any help in this will be highly appreciated and rewarded.

Thanks in advance.

With Regards,

Rocky

6 REPLIES 6

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please refer to this [Locking the Transport Request |;

Hope this helps.

Regards,

Chandravadan

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thnaks for the reply. I want to lock a particula transprot request, I dont want to lock import queue. I want to lock the TR in the same system in which it has been created so that no one can migrate it even by mistake.

Thanks & Regards

Rocky

0 Kudos

Hi,

Waiting for the solution..

Thanks & Regards

Rocky

0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

Any Solution to this???

Thanks & Regards

Rocky

maciej_domagaa
Contributor
0 Kudos

Instead of creating some "locked transport request" you can create your developments, that you don't want to be transported, as "local objects" (package / development class: $TMP). You decide about this when the system asks you for the assignment to the development class (package).

In this case the system will not put these objects to any transport request - they will stay on your development system.

regards

0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply. I need to create a package and for this I need a TR. Package cannot be created without TR. My tool will contain lots of objects, So I want to put them in particular package.

Thanks & Regards

Rocky