cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Personnel Action

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have a problem in personnel issue. One of the employee leaving was done thru pa40 on 3.3.2010, later the manager said the leaving shud be on 28.2.2010, so the enduser in the pa30, in utilities, he used change leaving date and did.

But now what happen, usually the employee leaving action is done employee status will change to withdrawn, but tht didnt take place, and its showing is ID in all reports and in payroll, now if we do FI posting will be a prolm

How to solve this issue? how can we change the employee stus

Thanx

Edited by: Anto Arul Raj on Apr 8, 2010 6:35 AM

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Check your Personnel Action in the table T529A,whether the Employment has maintained has 0 to change the employement status to withdrawn.

Thanks,

KB

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Thanx for the valuable answers

Now i have solved the issue. Since the leaving done twice, one thru PA40 amd then in PA30, the employee status dint change.

Now i have cancelled the leaving action , and deleted his current payroll (march) and done the leaving action again

Now the employee status is in correct status.

former_member147855
Participant
0 Kudos

hiiiiiiiiii

Please correct your action date using PA41 not through PA30.

Thanks

Nh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you maintained the employee attributes for a combination of Employee group and Employee subgroup for a country grouping?

If not do so. After this the system will automatically update the status to withdrawn. You are talking about employement status STAT2 right?

SM30 -> V_503_C -> Maintain the employee attributes for combination of your EG and ESG.

Hope this helps.

Ajay