cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

full Screen is not visible

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

When i execute any web dynpro application(e.g Leave Approval) in browser(IE6), the screen is not visible fully that's why i can't click on submit button in order to approve the req.

work around for this issue is F11. by pressing F11 full screen comes up but I need permanent Solution. Kindly help me.

I appreciate any suggestions.

Regards

Manish

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

p330068
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish,

Please unlock your taskbar and reduce the width of taskbar in your Desktop. Right Click on bottom center header taskbar in your desktop >> uncked lock the taskbar >> then reduce the width of the taskbar to show only one row or row in your desktop >> then try to open portal - web dynpro application(e.g Leave Approval)..It will work

OR, you can check teh hight property for the Leave Approval iview and update accordingly.

I have checked that it work for me.

Hope it helps

Regards

Arun

Edited by: Arun Jaiswal on Apr 9, 2010 12:04 PM

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

Are you running the application directly from the wd or you have created the iview for that application?

If you have created an iview for your application, there might b the reason that you forgot to set the open page property as full page. If this is the case, do it.

If you are running your application from wd itself, and not able to see the complete view - try this

1. try to run in other IE versions. But, tell you something, 6 is the best to run all the applications.

2. check the component used by you in the application & there sizes. Sometimes, problem comes that you outerframe size is less as compared to inner. This will result in the same situation.

Just try this and tell me if something worked out for you. Thanks.

Best Regards

Chander Kararia

1. If your problem is solved, close the thread marking answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

Can you please tell me where can i find this open page property as full page..as i couldn't find.

Regards

Manish

Former Member
0 Kudos

Manish,

It is one of the property of an iView of your application on portal.

Regards,

Tushar S

chander_kararia4
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Manish

It is the portal iview property.

Property Name -> Height Type

Description -> Determines how the height size of iViews is set. The valid values of this property are:

Automatic, Fixed or Full-page.

Select Full-page from the list & save it. Now try again to view your application. This will work.

Regards

Chander Kararia

1. If issue resolved, close the thread after marking it answered.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chander,

we tried height type= full page and isolation method=URL but that also did not resolve the issue.

Can anyone please suggest any other option.

Thanks

Manish