cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Credit limit exceeded without warning / error message

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I have defined the Individual credit limit and Total credit limit for a customerin FD32 but while generating orders and deliveries subsequently, there is either no error message nor warning. Can anyone help on this. Also i have done the following config:

1. Cr. Control Area assigned to the Company code.

2.In OVAK, i have assigned check credit as D (Credit Management: Automatic credit control) and Credit group as 01 (Credit group for sales order); In OVAD delivery credit group as 02 and GL credit group as 03.

3. Risk category with Low, Medium and High Risk defined, Credit Group has been defined and both assigned in OVA8.

4.I have chose the Dynamic option with Reaction (D); Status block ; Horizon 2 M; Oldest open item as 1.

5.Item category is checked with credit active in OVA7

Regds

Jeevagan.U

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

HI

Your credit limit is not execed . that is the reason systme is not giving the warning or error message.

And one more thing you explained you are using the dyanmic is activated whatever the sales order is credted the the amount will not consider up to the 2 months of deliveyr date.

So because that also system will not give the warning message.

Thanks.

Vasu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeeva,

I have a very basic question, Is your order value exceeding the amount which you maintained in FD32.

Regards,

MT

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Jeevagan,

I think you have forgot to make an entry in " check credit limit " in OVA8. Pls check that and revert.

Rgds,

Amit

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Kindly check the below

1. check the risk category maintained in the t code FD32

2. you selected dynamic check means system will calculate credit check for the sales orders which are fall into the horizon period , check the schedule line date in the sales order

3. check the status tab in the header of the sales order about the credit status

Regards

Damu