cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Adjust timesheet column width

0 Kudos

Hi,

Is there a way for the user to adjust the columns widths of the columns that appear on the CATS timesheet in the Record Working Time page?

I know they can "hide" some of the columns, but is there a way to select the width of the column.

Thanks.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (4)

Answers (4)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have been searching for the same issue as I came accross with the width of the "Record Working Times" CATS iview. The Columns was not arranged properly and by default it was showing days Saturday to Wednesday.

There is the propertiy in the IVIEW its self where you can adjust the column width.

so as an Administrator got to Content Administration---> Portal Content-->ESS/MSS Role page or Record Working Time IVIEW--->Edit properties-----> Sort the properties by category---->then the following property value normally set to 10 you can change this to 12 or 15 ( this worked for me).

Message was edited by: Muzammil Khan

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Lets say for Time accounts having more columns!

siddharthrajora
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

personalisation wont work for Timesheet grid you need to change the code

Please refer the note 989453

this gives file name and how to change the width of the columns

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

As said by Siddharth, we cannot change the width of the column from Personalization.

As said please follow the note to achieve the requirement.

@ Siddharth: In which other situations personalization will not work?

Cheers-

Pramod

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

HI,

Follow note 1234273 and do personalization, you can set the column width within the personalizations.

Once you do these changes from Content Admin from Portal it will be reflecting for all the employees.

Hope this helps.

Cheers-

Pramod

0 Kudos

Thanks Pramod,

I'm doing what the note says, but I can't seem to get it to work... it must be something I'm doing wrong. I'm making changes, but I can't see the changes in the portal for any user.

But the note was good information... I know it should work, I'll keep trying.

pramod_gopisetty1
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

There is one thing to keep in mind.

The user with which you are doing the personalization, check the Portal Language setting in User Admin.

And make sure the same language setting is there for all the employee to see the personalization done.

Since personalization is based on the Language setting of the user.

Hope this helps.

Cheers-

Pramod