cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Certain fields showing up as empty on Adobe form (adobe reader issue?)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

I have a Offline Adobe form which was working pretty well last few months. Suddenly we encountered an issue today which I think may be due to the Adobe reader version too.

A user fills out the offline adobe form and sends it to SAP for processing. Processing takes place as intended and results are good. This user happened to forward it to another user who is not able to see some field values on the form. I opened up the form and it looks good to me. However some users are unable to see some fields populated in the form. Those fields are coming up as empty for them. They are on Adobe reader version 9.0.0. I have reader 9.1.0 on my machine.

Can anyone pls. advise whether this is a reader version issue or if there is any other solution for this.

Thanks in advance!

Regards, Liz

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello Liz,

I faced similar issue but not exact one...I'm making some fields read only and some fields are open for editing. The fields which are read Only are still editable in some of my user's systems. Where as in my system they are non editable.This is a version problem. They were on Adobe 7, so upgraded to 9 its solved.

But in your case it is already version 9.. so I doubt very minor chnaces of version issue. But still you can try upgrading to your version..

Regards,

Ravi

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

All,

Solution is to bind each of the fields in the adobe form to some field -either a SAP/ or custom field or give normal binding

Thanks, Liz