Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

AP: How to add signature to check?

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Hello SAP Guru's-

What is the procedure in SAP to add a signature to printed checks when a check run is executed during F110 or F58?

Thank you.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

sridevi_p
Active Contributor

Hi,

Take a soft copy of the signature in bmp or .jpg format.

Upload to the SAP server for using it in sapscript.

With help of an ABAPer, modify the required sapscript which is used in check printing to have a separate window created for having this image.

Regards,

Sridevi

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks for the input but is there a step by step guide on how to do this?

I need to understand what exactly needs to happen.

Thank you

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You need create a image in SAP as you create a logo, and then, call it from editor of the form in the SAPscript that you set to print the check.

I hope this helps you

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo-

It helps but not much. I am lost. This is what I gather so far

Step1 Scan and save the signature in BITMAP image with a resolution 300 dpi

Step2 Upload the signature in SAP: Transaction SE78, Double-click the sub-folder BMAP Bitmap images and upload (F5) and save the signature with an appropriate name

Step3 Use t-code SE71 to Upload the image in the appropriate window of SAP script form used for check. You can possibly copy and then modify Standard check form F110_PRENUM_CHCK to your requirement. Double-clcik the window you want to use to upload the signature, and go to the text element and place the cursor where you want to upload check signature.

Step4 Then go to Insert > Graphics on the menu bar, and then enter the name of the electronic signature you saved in previous step.

Step5 Save and activate the check form

I tried these steps and I tried a check run and it didn't add the signature. In addition, there are 2 lines on the check so how to I control what line the signature is printed on? My client uses the 2nd line for checks greater than 10,000.

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the SAPscript editor, in the window where you must write the signature, try this comand:

paragraph: /:

line: BITMAP 'ZLOGO_NAME' OBJECT GRAPHICS ID BMAP TYPE BCOL DPI 300

and revert me if it works

Regards,

Eduardo

former_member857785
Active Participant
0 Kudos

Thanks Eduardo-

That is where I am lost, where is the SAPSCRIPT Editor? How do I format the check? Currently there are 2 signature lines.

Thanks!

eduardo_hinojosa
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

You call SAPscript editor with tcode SE71, you have forms by language (remember it). If you don't know the tool and it is ur-gent , look for an ABAPer. If you want info, seach documentation. Print files in help.sap.com are so useful, for instance:

http://help.sap.com/printdocu/core/Print46c/en/data/pdf/BCSRVSCRPROG/BCSRVSCRPROG.pdf

Regards,

Eduardo

Edited by: Eduardo Hinojosa on Apr 8, 2010 6:03 PM

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

In the form you can assign signature for the cheque, by which signature will be printed on the cheque.

Regards,

Raj