cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

QM interface with WM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus,

I Have a situation where transfer orders are generating based on the storage bin capacity.

For example: when i used GR quantity 3000 LBs, TO is not generated and when i changed the quantity to 1000Lbs TO is generated.

I believe, it has something to do with the Storage bin capacity. Please advice.

We had an issue before when QM views were activated, TO's are not generated. So i made a configuration changes in WM interface with QM and moved to Production client, now we are having this problem.

Your suggestions are highly appreciated.

Thanks,

Quantum.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

anand_rao3
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

What configuration you did in QM module? Have you acivated 08 inspection type there? Which movement types are involved here? If you can explain the detail process flow it would be help to conclude.

Best Regards

Anand Rao

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Anand Rao,

Thanks for showing interest on my issue.

Configurations i have done QM interface with WM are given below.

Logistics execution -> WarehouseManagement-> Interface->Qualitymanagement->Define Inspection sample Control

Here i maintained Quality control to the Warehouse number.

Logistics execution -> WarehouseManagement-> Interface->Qualitymanagement->Activate QM interim storage type search

Here i assigned Quality control indicators to the warehouce no. and storage type combination.

I believe my issue is not related to the above configuration. It has something to do with the storage bin capacity.

Please feel free to let me know, if you need further information.

Thanks,

Naveen.