cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 and contracts - OCI mapping?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi experts,

Iu2019m working on SRM 7 u2013 Extended Classic Scenario with SRM-MDM Catalog 3.0 scenario.

I want to create catalogues with contract reference. Iu2019ve made several tests with different catalogues and OCI mappings, but the contract information was not displayed in the tab "source of supply".

Now Iu2019ve changed the price information OCI mapping for the contract price OCI mapping and the import mapping was made according to those changes. It seems that it worked.

However, with this OCI mapping Iu2019m facing 2 problems:

1.Iu2019m not able to create a SC from a catalogue with contract, when I combine in the same SC materials with stock and materials without stock u2013 error message;

2.When I can create a SC from a catalogue with contract, Iu2019m not able to create a PO from that same SC u2013 error message.

I believe the problem is in the combination between contracts and catalogues, because it has already worked without contracts.

So, is there anyone which works in the same scenario? Can someone give me a help?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Andreia Nascimento

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Andreia,

For contracts to work with MDM catalog, first you need Contract Price field populated in MDM. Make sure the 'contract price' field has contract id, contract item id etc. fields.

Second, double check the OCI mapping configuration and make sure contractfield is mapped.

Third, check in BBP_CATALOG_TRANSFER badi, check if you are receiving contract number from MDM Catalog and if so check if there is any customization that is overwriting contract field.

SG

Edited by: SRMUSER123 on Apr 7, 2010 10:35 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for your reply.

Yes, Iu2019ve checked the OCI configuration:

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT u2013 Contract Price-Contract ID

NEW_ITEM-CONTRACT_ITEM u2013 Contract Price-Contract item ID

I have some doubts related to the OCI price fields. I have defined all price fields with contract price. For instance NEW_ITEM-PRICE u2013 Contract Price Amount and so on...

In addition Iu2019ve done the catalogue import according to those fields. The contract ID was mapped with the contract price field.

The question is that everything seems fine, and in bbp_catalog_transfer badi we get the contract number and all the relevant information.

However, we have 2 problems:

1. In materials without stock we get an error and we try to convert a SC from a catalogue with contract to a PO.

2. In a catalogue that combines materials without stock and materials with stock, we are not able to create the SC.

Any ideas?

Many thanks.

Best regards,

Andreia Nascimento

Answers (0)