cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

buffer table not up to date when searching shopping carts

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

This is probably a common error but could not find specific note or forum threads to my specific issue.

We are on SRM 5.0 Extended Classic with SP level 15. There has been no org changes or user changes.

when existing user tries to pull shopping carts using OLD PO and Template with a time frame, there are no issues and List is displayed to the user. But when the user deselects everything and just selects 'Including completed shopping cart' checkbox and does a search, dump happens with Buffer table not up to date.

I am not sure if combination of timeout error and/or trying to retrieve all his shopping carts ever created buffer issues. Please advise. Atleast user is not new or changed in the org structure. User can shop normally, but not pull all SCs that he created since his first shopping cart.

Please advise

Thanks

Rao

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

samar_jose2
Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi Is there a customer field included in this. Let me know

Rgds

SAJ

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Rao

Go to Tr:ST22, get the dump log details, from there you will find where the error occur, as well as the callstack, Eg, which

FM, form ,has been called before the error occur. Set BP there , so you can proceed debug.

This dump could happen if there are some data is missing for this SC, in this case, FUNCTION 'BBP_LINK_GET_OW'

might interesting.

Regards

Lauren

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you all for giving me suggestions. I found that one of the shopping cart that user created first time(long ago) was not complete and was in a undefined status 'copy from'. So when the user trys to do search on SC with out date range, this SC was being retreived and since its in invalid status, system dumps.

Resolution is to archive that SC.

Regards

Rao