cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Book accruals without rebate agreement

Former Member
0 Kudos

Experts,

Is there a way in pricing to book accruals directly in FI without using rebate agreements?

Thanks,

Jan

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As far as I have understood your requirement I would try this:

1. create pricing condition for this accural value

2. put this condition in pricing procedure position after the net price is counted.

3. Create/assign accrual posting key for this condition in pricing procedure in column: Account key - accruals / provisions.

here is F1 help for this column:

<<>>

Account key - accruals / provisions

Key which identifies various types of G/L accounts for accruals or provisions.

Use

With the aid of the account key, the system can post amounts to certain types of accruals accounts. For example, rebate accruals which are calculated from pricing conditions can be posted to the corresponding account for rebate accruals.

<<>>

Maybe it helps you.

regards,

wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Could you describe the process and postings that you would like to do in SAP?

Maybe I can help you.

regards,

wojciech

Former Member
0 Kudos

We want to book certain conditions directly in FI as accruals without taking into account in the actual net price of the item.

So the same principle as rebate agreements but without using the rebate agreements...

This because in our flow we are not allowed to settle the payment of the rebate agreement with a credit note for legal tax reasons. We have to do the payment with an MM PO. We want to book the invoice of this PO against the accruals account in FI on which we booked the accrual from the sales order.