Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error message when reconcile BP

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear All,

When I tried to reconcile by BP, I got an error message:

Invalid code [Journal Entry - Rows - Account code] [line 2], '10500-100-00' [Message 173-36]

The 2 transactions I tried to reconcile is

1) RC: Incoming Payment: Payment on account (without any invoice)

2) RU: A JE of 'Payment Linked to Reconciled Transaction - Interna'. I click 'RU' and I have a 'Internal Reconciled Upgrade Audit Trail Report' window.

I believe the RC is on SAP2005. The RU is a JE created by SAP during the upgrading .

Our customer is on SAP2007A PL45, US localization.

10500-100-00 is a AR account. The BP AR control account is 10500-600-00. We need to clean those 2 transactions from Aging report. Please advise. Thanks.

Regards,

Yuka

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

jitin_chawla
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please check if the issue relates to the Note no. : 1121063

Kind Regards,

Jitin

SAP Business One Forum Team

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the reply. What the offset account should be for RU type JE? I can only see 1 line in my JE.

Regards,

Yuka

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Yuka,

You may need two manual JE to reconcile these 2 entries. RC should be related to invoice. RU should be reconciled by manual JE.

Thanks,

Gordon

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gordon,

For RC, when I open the JE for it, I can see 2 lines. I just have to do a JE that can reverse it.

For RU, when I open the JE, I have only one line:

GL_______________Debit______________Credie

BP code___________Empty_____________0

In internal reconciliation window, for RU line, the amount is 0 but the balance due is USD (10.83)

How can I do a JE to reverse the RU entry? Thanks.

Regards,

Yuka

Edited by: Jie Jin on Apr 7, 2010 7:15 PM

Former Member
0 Kudos

If the amount is 0, you may not need to reconcile it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

But the balance due is not 0. And it is on BP reconcile window. Our customer want to clear all closed transactions. As I got the error message, per SAP note 1121063, we have to create a new JE then reconcile it.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Does this BP have different control account before?

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have no idea. I don't think we can change AR control account after we have transactions. But may be in SAP2005 we can?

Former Member
0 Kudos

You probably need to log a message to SAP support. The solution might be beyond the forum function.