cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Delivery date in PO (Back-end) was changed

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

We have one problem. Delivery date in PO (Back-end) was changed 7 times, but confirmation was sent only 2 times

What could be the reason?

Thanks

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you explain the issue in details? What do you mean by confirmation was send only 2 times?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Delivery date changed 7 times in PO in MM (Back-end) . Changes: 26.02.2010, 08.03.2010, 10.03.2010,11.03.2010,12.03.2010,17.03.2010,18.03.2010. If Delivery date changed , than order confirmation must send to requester. (i think so)

In our case order confirmation was sent 2 times. (26.02.2010 and 08.03.2010). Why wasn't order confirmation sent again 5 times?

Best regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

please explain more to understand..

how many items in your Purchase order

1. what is the delivery date (between ORDER and CURRENCY) ?

2 . are you telling that Delivery schedule tab in the PO ?

delivery date sch qty start delivery date and gr qty

more data to answer your query.

muhtu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

1. PO have 1 item.

2. I mean in Back-end TX me23n

In Item Overview table is field "Deliv. date"

and inlay Delivery Schedule -> field "Delivery Date" and inlay Confirmations ->field Delivery Date

(I can send to you mail with screens)

Best Regards

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

i believe supplier was sending ORDER ACKNOWDLGEMENT to SAP system and this delivery date was updated by the supplier from external system. so that SAP system can plan according to the delivery dates. thats what you could see the delivery dates changes in the log history at item level. plz call the supplier contact person and ask further query on this .

hope that now you understood.

Muthu

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi

Did you check item wise change history?

Miuthu

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

yes

former_member183819
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hope you might see thechange history and contact that person who has schanged the PO . contact person name you can see in SU01D.

Muthu