cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Copying results from other inspection lot

Former Member
0 Kudos

1) Inspection lot is created on GR after production using inspection plan with Usage = '5 Good Receipt', 3 MICs are attached to that inspection plan, result is recorded against these characteristics and UD is taken.

2) Another inspection plan exits for the same material with Usage = '9 Material Check', 5 other MICs are attached in plan.

The user wants when inspection lot is created using physical sample (i.e. with second inspection plan), the system should allow copying inspection characteristics results from inspection lot of the first plan of the same material batch. And the system should allow result recording of all 8 Insp. Char. ( 3 + 5 = 😎

How is it possible that with two different usage types, we can copy inspection characteristics results of previous lot (i.e. from the same batch).

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

As per my knowledge I do not think it is possible.Copy inspection resilt record concept you can use when both palns has same MIC.,

But you can add MIC in result record screen so that when you are taking result for 2nd plan add 3 MIC of 1st plan manuaaly.

Regards

SANIL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

If I create 3 MIC of first plan manually in the second inspection lot, this will not include results entered in 1st inspection lot which needs to be overwritten

Edited by: Chris SAP on Apr 7, 2010 9:21 PM

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I didn' t quite follow the last. Why did you add them manually to the second inspection lot?

All 8 MIC's need to be in the inspection plan for the 09 material check. You don't add them manually to the seocnd inspection lot. When the second inspection lot is created, the 8 MIC's get created in the inspection lot from the inspection plan. Then, depending on the copy setup, the results from the first insp. lot would be copied into the new 09 inspection lot.

FF

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Chris,

You can go through this link also, it may help you.

[http://www.sdn.sap.com/irj/servlet/prt/portal/prtroot/com.sap.km.cm.docs/library/bpx-community/enterprise-resource-planning/guideline%20to%20copy%20inspection%20result%20from%20one%20lot%20to%20another.pdf]

Regards,

Shyamal

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member42743
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

The material check plan has to have all 8 of the mics in it. The I think you'll be able to copy the results of the 3 MIC's done in the 04 into the 09 lot.

FF