cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

reg:pricing

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

i have some zxxx pricing procedure in that i add some condition types and without condition type i add some fields like discount and surcharge . while i put sales order for the material come under the above pricing procedure values determined automatically for net price and for the discount value sets same as as net value due to (value given 3 to the carry to sub total) in pricing procedure.

my requirement is instead of automatically value fill in the discount i have to fill manually in these field. how to do that try to solve my problem

regards

muthuraman.d

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

I believe you should be able to that assuming:

1 - your condition type in V/06 is allowing manual entry - see post here above

2 - you do not maintain any condition records for the relevant condition type.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

There is no other way to fill the fields(without condition type) like discount, surcharge manually.

regards

muthuraman.d

Former Member
0 Kudos

As fas as I know, you cannot fill values in sales orders, for descriptions that you maintain in your pricing procedure. You can only fill values for manual condition types.

Regards

Sai

sidi_reghioui
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No You cannot.

Thats why there is a pricing procedure maintained that determins what sequence a particular condition type has.

Why are you trying to post a discount/surcharge manually without any condition type.

Keep in mind that the condition type (in the pricing procedure) also determins the GL account you surcharg/discount is going to be posted to.

Regards

Sidi

Former Member
0 Kudos

You cannot do that.

Instead please create a new condition type say for ex, ZDIS - Discount and Surcharge, as a discount condition type. In the definition, Under the tab " Changes which can be made" for the field "Manual entry" enter the value as C - Manual entry has priority.

Add this condition type to your pricing procedure in the discounts section or before the Net value is determined. Then in the sales order, you can enter value manually to this condition type and it will get added to the net value.

Regards

Sai