cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

WORK FLOW SCENARIO IN CUP STAGE APPROVAL PROCESS

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

We had configured GRC CUP with four stage approval work flow process .I have a question like is there any condition / option If there are few Top management level users ( M0,M1.....M9).In CUP Change Account request Few roles should not be selected by the users else system should not allow the roles or Roles not be provisioned.Kindly do the needful on priority.

Regards,

Ram.

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi all,

Please help me reagrding the same which i had posted earlier, work flow scenarious in CUP stage Approval Process.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Can you please elaborate more? I am not able to understand.

Regards,

Alpesh

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

We had configured few workflow scenarious based on our business.In CUP for Change account request type, we had configured a four stage workflow as for new role creation or to modify existing roles , we are using change account request type for approving and provisioning of the roles, This request type includes four stage approvals like Manager ->Role Owner> and Application owner.This is how the flow is configured.I have a question like , is there any possibility to change the provisioning process , ( ex: If there are approval level s from Top Management like M0,M1,M2.....M9) ., Let us consider if Manager approves the request and role owner performs risk analysis , and Application owner approves , still the request shud not be provisioned, If it is provisioned also, the roles should not be created .

Hope its clear and you can able to understand the scenario.Please help regarding this.

Regards,

Ram.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi ,

Please help me in configuration of Single stage work flow process.What are the prerequists to be created before defining a single stage work flow in CUP 5.3.

Consider this as top priority and do the needful.

Regards,

Ram.