Skip to Content

Archived discussions are read-only. Learn more about SAP Q&A

DMS related to SSF

Hi

1. I am new to DMS and i want to know about SSF and digital signature in detail. and in a very simple languageFrom where i will get this software ,and if i have to install it from sap marketplace than tell me the exact path from where i can install it?

What are the prerequisites?

2.If suppose in "DEFINE SIGNATURE STRATAGIES" in "SIGNATURE METHOD" if we select option "SYSTEM SIGNATURE WITH AUTHORIZATION BY SAP USER ID/PASSWORD " than in digital signature we can assign sap id and password ,i want to know what will be the difference when we will use SSF and also tell me about SCN.

3.When status released is set in cv02n there are lot many fields where in we can't make changes , but if suppose manually user

changes the status than he is able to make changes. My requirement is once released status is set no one should be able

to change the released staus.

4. Shall i store the data(document) in sap database in production enviroment and if not what is the other way to store documents

, i don't want to create a content server initially atleast for 2 months so please suggest me the optimal and easy solution

Former Member

Helpful Answer

by
Not what you were looking for? View more on this topic or Ask a question