cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Dynamic configuration for PI 7.1 in mapping for file adapter

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Experts,

I have used the code below to use dynamic configuration in PI 7.1, but it isnt working..

http://help.sap.com/saphelp_nwpi71/helpdata/en/43/03612cdecc6e76e10000000a422035/frameset.htm.

it shows the file name in the dynamic configuration in the sxmb_moni...

but hen i chekc it in operations mapping..it shows dynamicconfiguration has to be in queue ..

has ne one used it before??

I used a simple UDF to create it without any input parameter and I mapped it to a field n the target side...

has ne one faced a similar situation????

Regrads,

Tauseef

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Yes u r correct it will show error in operation mapping.. bcoz u cannot check the DynamicConfiguration in Operation mapping...

It will throw Exception..

The parameter to UDF depends on ur requirement.... Let us know ur requirements exactly...

If u r doing for file to file means no UDF required,, just check ASMA on both sides....

Babu

Answers (3)

Answers (3)

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have used DC a number of times..however hadnt tried it in 7.1, I used it in Java mapping in 7.1 here the container variable has to be removed...but in graphical it has to be used...that was actually the problem

thanks for ur helpful inputs guys..

apprreciate it

Regards,

Tauseef

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

Plz Have a look (Points to Remember when using Dynamic Configuration/ASMA):

/people/shabarish.vijayakumar/blog/2009/03/26/dynamic-configuration-vs-variable-substitution--the-ultimate-battle-for-the-file-name

Thanks

Amit

rajasekhar_reddy14
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi .,

You can see the Dynamic Conifguration UDF result when you test your interface end to end.

mapping level it will not work.

Regards,

Raj