cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

UWL workitem error: you are not a receiver of the work item

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have created a workflow with 2 decision steps. When testing the workflow through the SAP inbox (SAP Business Workplace), when the first agent approve the workitem, it is forwarded to the second agent who can also approve or refuse the workitem, which then ends the workflow.

When testing the same process in the portal UWL, the first agent receive the workitem and approve it. The second agent receive then the workitem, but when I open it to approve it, I have this error message: "you are not receiver of the workitem" !!

How come I am the right receiver of the workitem in R/3 and not in the portal ? We are using a CUA so users in the portal and R/3 are the same, the webflow connector is working, SSO has been set up.

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thibault

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I might remember seeing this error message, but I just cannot remember that what was the reason.

Check at least ST22 for possblee short dumps and SU53 for possible (RFC) authorisation issues. And make sure that the system object has been properly configured.

Regards,

Karri

Former Member
0 Kudos

ST22 didn't reference any short dumps and SU53 says that the authorization check was successful.

The system object was correctly configured and tested. I think the first agent wouldn't see the workitem in the UWL task list if the system object was not correctly configured, since there would not be any communication between the portal and the backend.

Former Member
0 Kudos

I have registered a UserDecisionHandler to display the task. Now the error message is gone and I am the receiver of the workitem. But the new problem is that when I try to approve or reject the workitem, I get this new error message:

Function is obsolete (successor: SAP_WAPI_DECISION_COMPLETE). It looks like the handler is trying to use a former function but I have no idea where I can find which function is called to process the decision.

Any ideas ?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Thibault

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hello,

I think someone else on this forum had the same error message, and the solution was: OSS note 1133821.

Maybe this will help.

regards

Rick Bakker

Hanabi Technology

Former Member
0 Kudos

Exactly, this is what I found yesterday and the admin team made the changes on the system and now it's working fine.

former_member185167
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Good! Thanks for the confirmation and remember, always search the forum first.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Cn you please check the same workitem from SBWP. Is this happening for all the workitems? If not it is an issue with UWL not getting refreshed properly.

Thanks

Arghadip

Former Member
0 Kudos

The same workitem in R/3 can be approved without any problem. This is what I checked first. I got this error message and then I logged into R/3 to see if I could approve or not the workitem and I approved it successfully.

I also used the refresh function on the iView to refresh the task list. It did not solve my problem...

Former Member
0 Kudos

I think this issue is related to UWL. I think you can check this issue in the portal forum.

Thanks

Arghadip