cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Diagnostics Setup - Warning on Step "SSO"

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All

After getting rid of one issue with this setup I have managed to com across another which I am finding difficult to solve.

I am getting the following issues with SSO:

Step SSO Details

The SSO ticket Certificate <OU=J2EE,CN=SMP> has been successfully imported into ticket Keystore

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

The ticket ACL already contained : sys=SMP,169 iss=OU=J2EE,CN=SMP dn=OU=J2EE,CN=SMP

The Authentication template for component sap.com/SQLTrace*OpenSQLMonitors was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/SQLTrace*SQLTrace was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcmonitoringsysteminfo*sap_monitoring was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcwddispwda*webdynpro_dispatcher was already set to ticket

The Authentication template for component sap.com/tcwddispwda*webdynpro_welcome was already set to ticket

SSO Abap Ticket certificate of Diagnostics system not available : can not perform SSO setup. Please make sure ABAP PSE is not empty and not locked by transaction STRUSTSSO2 on Diagnostics system

The Login Modules for validating SSO tickets were already installed

SSO certificate data not available : Ticket login module can not be updated

SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules : SSO certificate data not available : Ticket login module can not be updated.

SMD Agent Log:

Apr 7, 2010 11:58:34 AM [Thread[SapStartSrv_perth_EPD_04,5,main]] Warning    com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction - doRun:  
[EXCEPTION]
 javax.xml.rpc.soap.SOAPFaultException: JCMON_ShmAdminOpen failed
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.buildFaultException(MimeHttpBinding.java:747)
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.processDocumentFault(MimeHttpBinding.java:870)
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1451)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.wsclients.sapstartsrv.SAPControlStub.j2EEGetProcessList(SAPControlStub.java:2247)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.wsclients.sapstartsrv.SAPControlStub.j2EEGetProcessList(SAPControlStub.java:2262)
	at com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction.getJ2EEProcessList(SapControlAction.java:498)
	at com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction.doRun(SapControlAction.java:957)
	at com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.action.AbstractAction.run(AbstractAction.java:53)
	at com.wily.EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:728)
	at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:664)

Apr 7, 2010 11:58:34 AM [Thread[Thread-5,5,main]] Warning    com.sap.smd.eem.agelet.ext.ExtManager - init: no executor libs found
Apr 7, 2010 11:59:34 AM [Thread[SapStartSrv_perth_EPD_04,5,main]] Warning    com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction - doRun:  
[EXCEPTION]
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.buildFaultException(MimeHttpBinding.java:747)
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.processDocumentFault(MimeHttpBinding.java:870)
	at com.sap.engine.services.webservices.jaxrpc.wsdl2java.soapbinding.MimeHttpBinding.call(MimeHttpBinding.java:1451)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.wsclients.sapstartsrv.SAPControlStub.j2EEGetProcessList(SAPControlStub.java:2247)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.wsclients.sapstartsrv.SAPControlStub.j2EEGetProcessList(SAPControlStub.java:2262)
	at com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction.getJ2EEProcessList(SapControlAction.java:498)
	at com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction.doRun(SapControlAction.java:957)
	at com.wily.EDU.oswego.cs.dl.util.concurrent.PooledExecutor$Worker.run(PooledExecutor.java:728)

Apr 7, 2010 12:00:30 PM [Thread[Thread-3,5,main]] Error      [Setup]No ABAP SSO ticket certificate file received. Please check Monitoring host logs and look for SSO ticket cert read failure
Apr 7, 2010 12:00:30 PM [Thread[Thread-3,5,main]] Warning    [Setup]No SSO Cert loaded => Options of EvaluateTicketLoginModule will *not* be updated properly
Apr 7, 2010 12:00:30 PM [Thread[Thread-3,5,main]] Error      [Setup]SSO setup failed : error while updating login modules 
[EXCEPTION]
 java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: SSO certificate data not available : Ticket login module can not be updated
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SecurityContextAdapter.updateTicketModules(SecurityContextAdapter.java:100)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SetupManager.updateLoginMonitoredModules(SetupManager.java:319)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupStep.setupSSO(RemoteSetupStep.java:239)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupStep.setupSSO(RemoteSetupStep.java:195)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupStep.execute(RemoteSetupStep.java:116)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.SapInstance.setup(SapInstance.java:549)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupService._setup(RemoteSetupService.java:159)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupService.setup(RemoteSetupService.java:86)
	at com.sap.smd.agent.plugins.remotesetup.RemoteSetupServicep4_Skel.dispatch(RemoteSetupServicep4_Skel.java:112)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._runInternal(DispatchImpl.java:330)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl._run(DispatchImpl.java:201)
	at com.sap.engine.services.rmi_p4.DispatchImpl.run(DispatchImpl.java:721)

Apr 7, 2010 12:00:34 PM [Thread[SapStartSrv_perth_EPD_04,5,main]] Warning    com.sap.smd.wily.hostagent.sapcontrol.SapControlAction - doRun:  
[EXCEPTION]

I have check STRUSTsso2 in Solution Manager and all seems to be fine (Status Green), it does not appear to be locked and I am now unsure what else to try.

Any ideas?

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

kunapareddy1
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Phil,

I am not sure about the Support Package level of the Solution Manager System and the managed system which is connected to the Solution Manager. However, please refer to the note 1345074 and 1121248 which should help resolving the issue.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response.

Our current LM-TOOLS version is below:

sap.com LM-TOOLS 7.01 SP5 (1000.7.01.5.2.20091119080143) SAP AG MAIN_NW701P05_C 20100323084604

I have been through both of the notes and the issue appears to be with Solution Manager as we get the same error for ALL systems.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you tried importing the certificates through nwa?

http://<host>:<port>/nwa

configuration - trusted systems

add trusted system - by querying trusted system

regards,

David

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi David

No not yet, I was hoping I could get everything working via the Setup wizard, however I have a feeling I will have to look at importing the certificates another way.

Thanks

Phil

Answers (0)