cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Message no. AA669 while changing time interval for allocation - AS02

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

When i am trying to Add/Change the time interval in asset account i am getting the following error message.

Fiscal year 2009 is already closed in Financial Accounting.

Message no. AA669

Diagnosis

You have initiated a recalculation of asset values for fiscal year 2009. However, fiscal year 2009 is still open is Asset Accounting, but not in Financial Accounting.

System Response

Due to this inconsistency between the General Ledger and the the subsidiary ledger, processing is terminated.

Procedure

Close fiscal year 2009 in Asset Accounting as well.

Requesting you to help me resoling this.

Thanx

Andy

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

Please, check if note 1132642 solves your problem (look also at 1073634).

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Thanx much for your quick response...

i have two doubts...

1- If i change the time interval of the asset will it calculate the depreciation again ?

2- I want to understand the process why we change the time interval for a asset ?

Thanx

Andy

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi,

By changing time-interval, do you mean that you want to change time-dependent parameters? If this is it, then depreciation should not be recalculated. In this case, the note I gave should provide the solution. If you want to change useful life, then the deprciation will be recalculated and the relevant FI period should be open.

Regards,

Eli

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Eli,

Still i am not clear with your answer, could you please explain it little more.

my requirement is- wat to change the time interval and change the cost center.

Thanx in advance for your support

Cheers!!!

Andy

iklovski
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

No recalculation should occur in this case, if you change cost centre for future interval. Implement the note I gave you for the correction of the error...