cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Error during acquisition transfer: Depreciation area does not exist

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Friends,

I am getting an error message while doing actual settlement through the transaction CJ88.

Error message: Error during acquisition transfer: Depreciation area does not exist

Diagnosis: According to the specifications for transfer variant 5, depreciation area 33 should be transferred gross when transfer variant 5 is used. However, the receiving asset 0907 1000236-0 does not manage this depreciation area.

Kindly help me in resolving this.

Thanks,

MercyRaj

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MercyRaj,

the reason for the error messsage is that the receiving asset 0907 1000236-0 does not manage depreciation area 33.

It is not allowed to make CJ88 to a receiving asset which have lessa reas than the sendign asset.

In order to settle the AUC I would recommend to settle the values to another final asset temporarily which does manage depreciation area 33. Afterwards you could transfer the values to the final asset without depreciation area 33 while using the function of limited transaction types.

Regards Bernhard

Former Member
0 Kudos

Many thanks Bernhard.

I would also like to know what it meant (transfering the values to the final asset without depreciation area 33) while using the function of limited transaction types.

Could you please let me know in detail what are the limited transaction types.

Thanks,

MercyRaj

former_member205041
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi MercyRaj,

following customizingpoint gives you a overview about this function:

CU: FI-AA:

-> Overview for experts

Check Transaction Types

Limitations for areas

Please read the f1 Help for the fields "Display for selection" and "always post".

Regards Bernhard