cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Goal Diagram JPEG

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Gurus,

I uploaded of Goal diagram jpeg. And I connect the objective. All customizings are OK. But neverthless, when I click an objective in Goal Diagram picture. The system, does not see the detail of objective (likte description, KPI, initiative, etc.) Do you have any guess for solving this problem. In template context Fashions Entr. we can see this ability. Thank you.

Note: When the mouse icon is on objective, there is no problem for mouse button, it changes automatically to hand icon.

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All in one,

When you are in the Goal Diagram editing section, click on Tools and Hide or Show Items. A pop-up box will open that will list your objectives and KPIs. Check the boxes you wish to show items and Save.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thank you Bob. But, it is not relevant for my problem. You are talking about in customizing screen. The problem is in user screen. Strategy tab. In strategy tab, goal diagram. I want to see the details of objective when I click to on. Do you have any idea? I don't know, maybe it can be bug, because all customizings are OK. Thanks again.

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All in One,

So you are saying that you checked boxes in the Hide or Show Items box? That is going to control what you see in the End User area.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hello again Bob,

Yes. I think, it a bug. I click the objective in goal diagram picture in user screen (not in customizing), but the system does not show the detail of objective. When I click it, the system tries to show, but it can't. Thanks for your help again.

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All in one,

It is working in all of the other implementations of SSM. What version and SP level are you on?

Something to check is to make sure you have the same verison of Diagram Manager installed on your server and laptop.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

System: SSM 7.5 SP05.

Diagram Manager: SP01

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All in One,

In Diagram Manager, if you have imported a custom image, you then have to map the underlying Perspectives and Objective boxes. There is the custom image, and then the system generated map laying underneath. Those boxes have to be moved about to fit the same areas within the custom images in Diagram Manager, because when you click on the Map in the End User section, you are actually clicking on the underlying boxes which trigger the pop-up with the description, etc.

If those underlying boxes are not there, or you haven't configured them to match the same areas on the custom image, it will not work with the End User.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

Yes yes I have configured like you said. But nevertheless, it does not work. I think this is a bug.

Bob_McGlynn
Product and Topic Expert
Product and Topic Expert
0 Kudos

All in One,

Please file a support ticket if you believe this to be a bug.

I cannot reproduce your problem on my environment. In my environment it works correctly. My environment is 7.5 SP5.

Regards,

Bob

Former Member
0 Kudos

OK. Thank you very much Bob.

Answers (0)