cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

FBV0 - No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0700

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Gurus!

During posting of the Parked document, I encountered an error message "No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0700".

Can some one enlighten me on the reason why I am still encountering this error message?

Regards,

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

0 Kudos

Hi.

If you found error "No batch input data for screen SAPMF05A 0700" while reversing entries using FB03.

Try reverse using FB08 and you will see the error message.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Vamshikumar

If any of the following matches with your parked document, then please refer OSS Note 145172 - FIPP: BI data for screen SAPMF05A/0700 not availble.

The tax was entered manually in the subledger account item in the parked document.

The 'Document currency' checkbox (VBKPF-XBWAE) in the header of the parked document has not been activated.

The exchange rate of the participating currencies changed between parking and posting.

For the company code global data (Transaction OBY6), the value '2' or '3' has been defined in the 'Crcy transl. for tax' field (T001-TXKRS).

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

Thanks for quick reply,

Problem was solved.

Casses no. of for this eerror .

Here WT tax code not maintain at the time of parked at the time of posting maintained WT code at vendor master record once I changed the master it will allowed to post the document.

Any way thank you for replay.

Regards,