cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Problem in Capturing & Posting Excise Invoice

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear Experts,

As my client is facing problem to post Excise Invoice.

User has done Import PO, Invoice Verification for custom duties(BOE) and GRN. When i am going to capture excise invoice reference with Material Document i found that Part I entry is already created but Internal Number and Year showing Zero i.e.not generated.

User already dispatched material so we cant cancel GRN and update RG23A Part I entry through J1I5. Now i need to Post excise invoice but i dont have Vendor Excise Invoice and Internal Excise Invoice Number. Please tell me procedure that how to Update RG23A Part II entry.

Immediate reply appreciated.

Sac

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

hi,

there seems to be some problem at the time of GR.

Since Part1 has been created , its a bit difficult to take part1 because as u told internal no. & year is bank.

How ever you can folow one of the paths below to serve your purpose of cenvat credit availament.

1. Capture against GRN -J1IEX and save. Check whether part1 link is available with the ID.

If not take the credit through J1IH->additional Excise & give ID no. as reference doc no there.

2. If Part1 tab is present after creation of ID but credit available is zero, try changing the material type & saving the ID which will trigger A part1 cancellation so that correct part1 can be done later & credit can be availed through j1iex itself.

These steps may involve a solution other possibility which is always open is debug but thats not suggested.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

I am facing a problem in GRN for Vendor Excise invoice. I have entered Vendor excise invoice in GRN and later cancelled that GRN. Now I am doing another GRN for the same PO and I am using same vendor excise invoice in another GRN system is giving error in accepting same nuber in Excise invoice field of GRN.

Suggest how to handle this I can not send to change invoice number

Regards

RAJESH

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

Former Member
0 Kudos

now i will going to take cenvate creadit through J1IH

former_member187989
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Define internal number range for RG23 registers.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Number range exist for the RG23A Part I and Part II

Please let me known the in this situation how i will going to Post Part II entry

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

This is because system discrepancy (system was disconnected while capturing the excise invoice).You have to post message to SAP on OSS with full details. They will suggest you some alternate solution for the same (may be you have to update tables).

Regards

PK