cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Difference Between FI and Profit Centre Value In Stock GL

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

After running the report 1KEH (Tranfer Matrial Stocks) the difference of 1000 is coming out between profit centre and FI in one of the semi finished stock Gls. The MM report MB5L is also showing that difference between stock and FI value. (Materail value is less than FI value). Can anybody please guide me how to dig out this problem where the difference is arising.

Kind Regards

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

in most cases its a manual FI-posting that causes the difference, compare MB5L logistics details (per material) with FI-postings (per material, maybe its needed to create a query/quick view to get this info). Do you have the difference again for another MB5L line? This can happen if the Balnce sheet account in FI-account determination is changed.

Best regards, Christian

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Christian

I had already made sure about that. The difference oply arised in the last month. Before that it was zero. I had checked but no manual entry had been posted but still is still showing difference in KE5T and MB5L. We didn't change any accounts as well. Any other clue how we can trace that.

Kind Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Have you changed the standard price for the matrial in question during the period?

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi

Its not against any partuclar materail. Its in the overall semi finished stock Gl but i do have observed few stock up and down adjustments against materials.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Please take a look at this link

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for the guide. Now seeking guide from SAP.