cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Solman_Setup, J2EE Configuration, start J2EE Config points at old server

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi,

I have recently performed a system copy on my solution manager server. As far as I'm aware I have followed the correct procedure and performed all post installation tasks.

Since the copy I have a problem with my SLD which is in my solution manager system. I think it may be one of two problems.

Firstly

When I run SOLMAN_SETUP initial configuration step 3 - Start J2EE Configuration the url launched points at my old server name rather than the new one.

I have raised a call with SAP and have so far done the following things

Notes : 1297849 & 805344 - Everything pointed to new server

Notes 1301106 & 669669 - I have patched ABAB & JAVA AND updated the Content in the SLD

Note 624282 : Transaction LCRSERVADDR contains no entries and the SLDCHECK launches the correct SLD info.

None of these notes resolved my issue

Secondly

In transaction SMSY my solution manager settings are not correct - The ABAP stack is correct the message server points to the new message server, however the JAVA stack message server still points to the old system. I have tried to delete but I am unable to as I get the message system in use in Groups / Landscapes. SAP have done work on my server as part of the SURGEN programme and I'm sure this is something they have done that I am not able to remove.

Please help.

Regards

Tracey Smith. (John Beard - Corporate account for Kelda Group)

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

mateus_pedroso
Employee
Employee
0 Kudos

You are using client 100 for example. It seems so that the UME store from the Java stack still points to the 001 client (probably you made a client copy on ABAP side from 001 to 100????). The CTC want to check SOLMAN_ADMIN user in the system where the UME destination is set (in this case 001).

So basically you got now 2 options: redirect your Java UME to client 100 or you simply create the required user SOLMAN_ADMIN in 001 client.

Answers (0)