cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

cFolder- Export/Import of Project BOM

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Our client is global company which is having two level of company codes. for example - Sales and Engineering.

We want to use cFolder functionality to share the information within different company code.

1 .Is it possible to use cFolder for the above scenario?

2. Is it possible to export /import the Project BOM ( from SAP PS)

Thanks

Yogesh P

Accepted Solutions (1)

Accepted Solutions (1)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi,

as of SAP ERP 6.0 Enhancement Package 5, which will be made available in July of this year, it is planned to be able to export WBS BOMs from transactions CSPB and CSP2. You will not be able to import them back. It is really only for making them available externally.

Regards, Ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ulf and Aby

Ulf - Is it possible to get more information on EhP5 on SAP wbsite?

Thanks once again.

Yogesh P

Answers (2)

Answers (2)

ulf_petzel
Advisor
Advisor
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

You can get more details on the functionality you are looking at from me via e-mail. As stated u2013 these kind of details are no more shared in advance broadly due to potential revenue recognition issues.

I am curious what your scenario is u2013 use cFolders to share information between 2 company codes. Arenu2019t these in the same ERP system anyway and see the information? What is the use case?

Regards, ulf.

Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks Ulf.

I will be in touch with you through email.

Regards

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Yogesh,

Hope your question is export / import of WBS BOM.. Seems not possible as standard functionality

Material BOM, Material, Documents and MPN's possible

Please refer http://help.sap.com/saphelp_ppm450sp04/helpdata/en/23/72dd85c96e934087c1032c7e824818/content.htm

Regards,

Aby