cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Incomplete SOAP Response

Former Member
0 Kudos

Dear,

We are consuming the thrid party webservice using J2EE application (Web / Enterprise application) which supposed to return the list of KM Documents for the user.

However we are getting partial (Incomplete) SOAP Response (this i have veriried using NWA logs).

Actually I did the following steps to consume the webservice.

1. Develop and deploy the Deployable Proxy for the WSDL.

2. Created JSP in a j2ee web project with JNDI for the deployable proxy. Added this project into Enterprise Archive and deployed.

3. Running the JSP which shows the result for few web methods (getTables() and getDocumentSearch()). However the final method "Search()" (this is the important method which will search the document for the entered key word and returns) is returning partial SOAP Response.

Is there any timeout problem? Do I have to perform any configuration inorder to overcome this issue? Can any one please help? Thanks in advance!

Best Regards,

Kabali

Accepted Solutions (0)

Answers (1)

Answers (1)

former_member239282
Active Participant
0 Kudos
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for your response!

Sorry this is giving how to create a WS and test in the SAP environment. However, i am trying to consume the .NET web service from SAP portal and getting "Incomplete SOAP Response".

I am able to test the WS using Plain Java application (using URL) which returns complete SOAP response.

Is there any other solution?

Best Regards,

Kabali

former_member239282
Active Participant
Former Member
0 Kudos

Thanks for quick response. First link talks about Creation of WS in .NET environment and second link talks about consuming .NET ws in ABAP environment.

However, I am consumng .Net ws in SAP NW WAS Java environment.

Thanks!

BR,

Kabali