Application Development Discussions
Join the discussions or start your own on all things application development, including tools and APIs, programming models, and keeping your skills sharp.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Table contain role names capture in any change request

arpan_paik
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

Hi All,

Kindly let me know if someone has any idea on any table name (if any) contains the role names captures in any change request

Arpan

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

E071 is the table that holds all transport requests. I'll fire up the ol' demosystem and get back to you on query details. This table is huuuuuge.

10 REPLIES 10

jurjen_heeck
Active Contributor
0 Kudos

E071 is the table that holds all transport requests. I'll fire up the ol' demosystem and get back to you on query details. This table is huuuuuge.

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

This table gives details of transport request (released) not change request (not yet released). Where I need information on change request. By the thanks for info on E071 what definately new to me and will be useful in some other cases. I am also waiting for your demo system to come up.

Arpan

0 Kudos

The selection criteriafor E071 are:

PGMID = R3TR

OBJECT = ACGR

And they're also in there for transports that aren't released yet. Just tried

Edited by: Jurjen Heeck on Apr 7, 2010 12:17 PM

0 Kudos

This does not happen...

Nishant, The stepst you tell is other way of viewing data of table in E071 but individually.

I need to view all the roles captured in multiple change request yet to release.

Arpan

0 Kudos

>

>

> This does not happen...

That's weird. Just retried on SAP NetWeaver 2004s and see roles both in released tasks and transports and in open tasks....

0 Kudos

>

>

> I need to view all the roles captured in multiple change request yet to release.

>

> Arpan

How about in table E070, Selecting on Type ( if it is Customizing Request - W, if it is customizing task - Q), Status ( for modifiable requests - D ) and Owner as your Security Admins ( assuming they are the ones who created role changes transport requests) and then using E071 ( selecting transports or tasks from E070 ) and using Program id R3TR and object ACGR.

Edited by: Nishant Sourabh on Apr 8, 2010 8:10 PM

0 Kudos

Hi Jurjen,

When I am giving released TR then it is giving the contents. But TR yet to release it through a data no data found. can this be a bug in our system? Or it is not available in our release? Our current version is as per below.

SAP_BASIS 620 0064

SAP_ABA 620 0036

SAP_APPL 470 0018

Arpan

0 Kudos

> When I am giving released TR then it is giving the contents. But TR yet to release it through a data no data found.

If by TR you mean transport request then there's the solution. The task has it's own number, different from the transport. That's where you'll find your roles....

Former Member
0 Kudos

You can check by using t-code SE03 as well -> Search for Objects in Requests/ Tasks -> in Object Selection put ACGR and hit Enter -> Then put the role name and execute

Former Member
0 Kudos

Hi Arpan

I have solved similar problem by creating a query using table joining of E071 and E070

in selection screen you need to give input

OBJ_NAME : <list of your roles>

TRSTATUS : D Modifiable)

then executing you will found all the TR which is not relased and associated with those roles....

I hope the above solution of Creation query will resolve your problem.

Thanks & Regards,

Firoz.